Select Articles & Reports
- China's Military -Civil Fusion Strategy, 12 June 2020
- China's ambiguous missile strategy is risky, 11 May 2020
- China’s version of GPS is almost complete. Here’s what that means, 31 March 2020
- China’s missile force is growing at an unprecedented rate, 25 Feb 2020
- How China Is Working to Quarantine the Truth About the Coronavirus , 9 Feb 2020
- As Coronavirus Spreads, China’s Military Is Largely MIA , 6 Feb 2020
Select Research Reports
- Awarded OASIS SB Pool 1 contract with our all-small mentor-protege joint venture SURVPATH.
- Achieved ISO 9001:2015 for Research and Analysis, Business consulting, and Technology Integration.
- Recognized again and and upgraded to Platinum level by the U.S. Department of Labor as a HIRE Vets Medallion Program Demonstration Award recipient. The HIRE Vets Platinum Medallion Award is the only federal-level veterans’ employment award that recognizes a company’s commitment to veteran hiring, retention, and professional development.
- Awarded multi-year follow-on Department of Defense contract for research, technical studies, and native language open-source intelligence analysis.
- Awarded GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
- Awarded SeaPort-NxG subcontract.
- Donated to three (3) non-profit organizations for BluePath's first annual Season of Giving! Our employees got the opportunity to nominate and vote on their favorite organizations. BluePath also matched 100% of employee donations to charities.
- Recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor as a HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Program Demonstration Award recipient. The HIRE Vets Gold Medallion Award is the only federal-level veterans’ employment award that recognizes a company’s commitment to veteran hiring, retention, and professional development, BluePath is honored to join the 239 recipients nationwide ranging from small businesses and non-profits to leading Fortune 500 companies and one of the 4 recipients from the District of Columbia.
- SBA-approves Mentor-Protégé agreement between BluePath Labs and Survice Engineering Company.
- Awarded prime contract to provide business process improvement consulting services to the Department of Justice (DoJ).
- Awarded $3.6M prime contract with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
- Awarded 5 year / $4M dollar prime contract to provide business and administrative support services to the Department of Energy (DoE) nationwide.
- Awarded subcontract to provide energy efficiency studies and program evaluation for the DC Department of Energy and the Environment (DOEE).
- Awarded subcontract to provide program support and research and analysis for the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC).
- Awarded subcontract to support Air Force Science & Technology 2030 Initiative.
- Won a multi-year prime contract from DC Department of Employment Services (DOES) to provide business process reengineering and improvements.
- Won a multi-year prime contract from the DC Department of Public Works (DOES) to provide high performance automated reporting and data visualizations across multiple data sources.
- Awarded a $2.7 million dollar prime contract with the Department of Defense to provide stakeholder outreach, subject matter experts to research and write on topics of interest, keynote addresses, roundtable discussions, and expert commentary, and program events and conference support. BluePath will also be identifying, recommending, and implementing viable new technologies and capabilities to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Awarded a four (4) year prime contract to continue organizational transformation and technology upgrades at the DC Department of Public Works.
- Won a ten (10) year, $25 billion dollar IDIQ prime contract with the US Department of Veterans Affairs for its newest entreprise IDIQ, Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR).
- Awarded a $2.1 million dollar prime contract with the Department of Defense to provide open source research, analysis, and translation support regarding foreign cyber, space, missile, and aviation capabilities, doctrine, planning, personnel, and training.
- Won prime contract from DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) to conduct an organizational needs assessment, develop performance metrics, and build data visualizations.
- BluePath Principal Dominic Ju speaks at "DC Hires Vets!" event at the DC Armory. https://goo.gl/GJZA6R
- Won a five (5) year, $3.5 million dollar IDIQ prime contract from DC Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD) for research, analysis, and MOBIS consulting services.
- Won prime contract from DC Department of Employment Services (DOES) to conduct a program evaluation of the Mayor Summer Youth Employment Program (MSYEP).
- BluePath Principal Dominic Ju speaks at Navy League's Sea-Air-Space Exposition.
- Awarded NATO Basic Ordering Agreement by NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCIA) for management consulting, information technology, cyber security, advanced systems engineering and development, and electronic warfare.
- Won prime contract from DC Department of Employment Services (DOES) to analyze long- term unemployment and underemployment in the District.
- Won prime contract from Mayors Office for Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs (MOAPIA) for Technical Assistance services.