- Awarded 5 year / $4M dollar prime contract to provide business and administrative support services to the Department of Energy (DoE) nationwide
- Awarded subcontract to provide energy efficiency studies and program evaluation for the DC Department of Energy and the Environment
- Awarded subcontract to provide program support and research and analysis for the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC).
- Awarded subcontract to support Air Force Science & Technology 2030 Initiative.
- Won a multi-year prime contract from DC Department of Employment Services (DOES) to provide business process reengineering and improvements.
- Won a multi-year prime contract from the DC Department of Public Works (DOES) to provide high performance automated reporting and data visualizations across multiple data sources.
- Awarded a $2.7 million dollar prime contract with the Department of Defense to provide stakeholder outreach, subject matter experts to research and write on topics of interest, keynote addresses, roundtable discussions, and expert commentary, and program events and conference support. BluePath will also be identifying, recommending, and implementing viable new technologies and capabilities to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Awarded a four (4) year prime contract to continue organizational transformation and technology upgrades at the DC Department of Public Works.
- Won a ten (10) year, $25 billion dollar IDIQ prime contract with the US Department of Veterans Affairs for its newest entreprise IDIQ, Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR).
- Awarded a $2.1 million dollar prime contract with the Department of Defense to provide open source research, analysis, and translation support regarding foreign cyber, space, missile, and aviation capabilities, doctrine, planning, personnel, and training.
- Won prime contract from DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) to conduct an organizational needs assessment, develop performance metrics, and build data visualizations.
- BluePath Principal Dominic Ju speaks at "DC Hires Vets!" event at the DC Armory. https://goo.gl/GJZA6R
- Won a five (5) year, $3.5 million dollar IDIQ prime contract from DC Department of Small and Local Business Development (DSLBD) for research, analysis, and MOBIS consulting services.
- Won prime contract from DC Department of Employment Services (DOES) to conduct a program evaluation of the Mayor Summer Youth Employment Program (MSYEP).
- BluePath Principal Dominic Ju speaks at Navy League's Sea-Air-Space Exposition.
- Awarded NATO Basic Ordering Agreement by NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCIA) for management consulting, information technology, cyber security, advanced systems engineering and development, and electronic warfare.
- Won prime contract from DC Department of Employment Services (DOES) to analyze long- term unemployment and underemployment in the District.
- Won prime contract from Mayors Office for Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs (MOAPIA) for Technical Assistance services.