BluePath is a Washington, DC-based small disadvantaged consulting company founded on the
core values of Honor, Professionalism, and Passion.
Honor: BluePath is a USMC veteran owned small business that adheres to an uncompromising code of integrity and respect for
Professionalism: BluePath employs highly competent personnel who exhibit creativity, initiative, and good judgment while
delivering the highest quality work within time and budget constraints.
Passion: BluePath brings energy, enthusiasm, teamwork and above all, persistence, to everything we do.
BluePath's background includes extensive military, government, intelligence community, academic, and industry experiences in consulting, research, development, and
Past Performance includes but not limited to:
- Multiple Commercial Contracts for strategic planning and engagement, training, data analytics, open source intelligence collection and analysis, policy support,
MOBIS, and Red Teaming.
- Twelve (12) prime contracts with D.C. government for:
- Business process reengineering and business process automation
- Technology Scouting and Roadmaps
- Mobility and Clouds Solutions
- Application and software development
- UI/UX requirements analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Implementation of cloud and mobile based technologies to achieve enhanced asset management and asset tracking to drive operational efficiencies.
- Red team study of capacity and availability of DC business community utilizing data analytics, several survey methodologies, and SME inputs.
- Red Team study concerning root causes of long term unemployment in D.C.
- Technical assistance contract and grants management.
Significant past experiences include but not limited to:
- 2015 Co-Author of Army AL&T Magazine Article of the Year; "Evolving Innovation: A New Look at Fostering Cutting-Edge Thinking in Army Science &
- Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisitions, Logistings, and Technology (ASAALT)
- Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
- Army Research Labs (ARL)
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
- Army Rapid Equipping Force (REF)
- Additive Manufacturing Grand Challenges
- Chief of Staff of the Army's Red Team
- Commandant of the Marine Corps' Red Team
- Various Intelligence Community members
- Los Alamos Tech Transfer Office
- Multiple tech & consulting start-ups for strategy, applied research & development, training, commercial software, and gaming.